Effective Date: February 18, 2018
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser;
- We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Sites;
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Sites or other sites;
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users;
- Our mobile applications also may collect geo-location information, including from the GPS function on your mobile device. We may use this information in a variety of ways, including to determine which of our stores may be closest to you, whether you are within the allowed geographical ordering range of one of our stores, and to offer products and services to you. You can opt-out of sharing your geo-location information by changing the settings on your mobile device. If you choose to opt-out, it may disable certain features of our mobile applications; and
- We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of our apps, games, contests, or promotions.
Information You Give to UsWe may collect any information, such as your first and last name, credit card number, email address, postal address, and telephone number that you provide when you interact with Royal Farms. Some examples are when you:
- Make an online or in-store purchase;
- Correspond with us;
- Register or create an account on the Sites;
- Participate in an online survey;
- Use our mobile apps to buy goods using a Royal Farms gift card;
- Sign up for our rewards program or other program or club; or
- Sign up for email and/or SMS news and alerts
Combined InformationInformation you provide at Royal Farms retail stores may be combined with information that you provide online at the Sites, as well as with information about your interests and purchases we collect automatically. The information you provide to Royal Farms may also be combined with demographic and other information that is available from other sources in order to allow Royal Farms to better communicate with you and enhance our customer service and your shopping experience.Do Not TrackDo Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Royal Farms and the Sites do not recognize DNT.Information UseWe may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on the Sites. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Send you updates on the latest Royal Farms news, including information about new products, services, and offers that may be of interest to you including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Royal Farms products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our website and other websites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities.
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, product recalls that may affect you, and your requests for information.
- Learn more about our customers so that we can develop better products and services.
- Authorization of credit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, sweepstakes and contests, our rewards program, and cobranded or joint product and service promotions.
- Developing, hosting or maintaining the Sites on behalf of Royal Farms.
- Warehousing product, personalizing product and performing order fulfillment and shipping services on behalf of Royal Farms or on your behalf and at your request.
- Aggregating customer information and/or improving customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partners and advertisers.
- Marketing our products and services (such as email vendors).